All PhD and masters students are invited to a meeting on Wednesday 22 November 2017, 1-2pm in the Graduate Centre, room 202.
- Meet each other and your current reps
- Share concerns and ideas for improving your experience at Queen Mary, for example:
- Are you treated fairly in your teaching work?
- Do you have the facilities you need for teaching and studying, like office space?
- Are you worried about harassment, discrimination or bullying?
- Would you like better representation in your department?
- Work out how to make changes together in your department and across the university