Wednesday 29th April, 1-2pm
Drapers Lecture Theatre, Geography Building, Mile End Campus.
(note change of venue)
Chris Mason, a full-time UCU Pensions Official, will give a short talk on the USS pension scheme followed by questions from the audience. Topics will respond to attendees needs, and might include:
- proposed changes to USS and how they affect me
- the USS consultation – how to make a difference
- the future of pensions in the UK
- jargon buster
- how to access pensions advice
- looking ahead, will USS come under further attacks?
It will help us with the organisation of this event if you sign up (free) here:
This event is organised by QMUCU, but is open to ALL Queen Mary staff who are members of the USS pension scheme. PLEASE TELL ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES.
+ 1:1 Sessions
UCU members may sign up for a 1:1 session with Chris to ask discuss their own pension situation in more depth.
To book a 1:1, send an email to the QMUCU Pensions Officer: email@example.com, quoting your UCU membership number.
Non-members can join UCU here: http://www.ucu.org.uk/join